Leicester, North Carolina

Ernie Manos Leicester Automotive 2746 New Leicester Hwy Leicester NC 28748 8286839995 i took my car to this place without any worries. i needed a new exhaust system well it come down to he knew nothing about what he was doing. i took my car in at morning and he told me he would have it ready by that afternoon ok i was thrilled it would not take a few days he put the wrong one on resulting in a fire. i was driving down the road and my car started stalling and smoking before i knew it started flaming up from under the hood and the sides of the car i was really scared i got out fast and took this picture it popped the ties and blew out the back glass. the fire chief ordered an inspection on the car and it was due to wrong exhaust system placed on my car it was this Ernie Manos and his "crew's" fault. i contacted him to let him know what happened and he said it was not his fault that everything was done professional. he went on and on and said he wasn't paying a dime that i could bring in the exhaust from my car and give me a partial refund????? WHAT? HA! HA! HA! WRONG! i told him i could not do that. i told him that it was already inspected and their report said that it was due to wrong exhaust he told me in a rude voice to have the car hauled in to his shop and he would inspect it? i asked him if he was going to pay for the haul bill and he said it was my responsibility to have that done. he told me that he had customers waiting that he needed to go and i could come in and talk to him privately. NO! i didn't. my attorney will bring this man to his knees.

don't trust these idiots. their method in expertise is not what it cracked up to be. ya feel me?

Leicester has big mouths and talk very loud about people.

i wished that i would have don't a background check first and i see that im not the only one(S) who he has wronged he has and "F" with BBB and never responds to any of their letters.

Had an Experience with Leicester Automotive?

Comments